The dynamic nature of cloud and containerized environments creates pervasive blind spots, making securing these environments uniquely challenging. These types of challenges center around program maturity gaps that often result in inconsistencies, misconfigurations, and lack of critical visibility.
In this on-demand webinar, experts from Lacework and ESG discuss the latest findings in cloud adoption research and best practices for staying on top of misconfigurations, potential vulnerabilities, and threats across multicloud and containerized/K8s landscapes.
You'll learn why:
- Current security programs must evolve to secure cloud-native apps and use of public cloud infrastructure
- Ill-equipped point products leave gaps in your overall security
- Cloud native security is still a work in progress
- Container adoption has grown dramatically
- Scaling via automation is a top priority for the most innovative cloud companies (and why it should be for yours, too)